Commission on Programs and Projects
- Design a plan of viable development programs and projects for the whole for submission to and approval of the Executive Commission.
- Plan and supervise the implementation of development programs and projects included in its general plan.
- Coordinate other development programs and projects on the diocesan and parish levels.
- Receive reports from programs holders and Church-related development programs and submit regular annual reports of its activities to the Executive Commission.
- Implement the programs and projects of social concerns and services as spelled out and prioritized in the Comprehensive National Program.
- Establish continuing program for development education among dioceses.
- Develop new programs for development and services that will benefit the sectors and the local churches.
- Supervise all church and church-related development programs based in regions and dioceses.
- Establish linkages with development agencies and facilitate the sharing of resources between and among the dioceses for church development programs and services.